CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oh Frank...


I'll admit...I'm obsessed with the reality shows, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I think it's a great concept, and obviously, it's quite entertaining with all of the drama. But, the fact is, most of the time, people go on the show to find love, and that's what everyone wants, so it's a wonderful thing. I personally think that ABC should give me my own reality TV show, a spin off of the Bachelorette, where a plus size girl could have her pick of 25 men fighting for her love, minus any of the beach/hot tub scenes. :)


There have been some crazy characters on there over the years. The country song, "They say love don't come easy" boy, the foot obessed kid, crazy Kasey from this season, pyscho Michelle from Jake's season of the Bachelor. Oh yes, Quite entertaining, I might add. I spend hours laughing at some of the people on here over the years. But the one who tops my list lately is Frank, from Ali's season of the Bachelorette.


From day one, he has been the one I wanted Ali to end up with. He's interesting, charming, funny, and they really clicked. He's been kinda sketchy the entire time, but Ali, and myself (like my opinion actually matters) chalked it up to nerves, and the fact that he couldn't handle being on a show where people were competing for love. HELLO FRANK...did you not research the show before you signed up. Of course she is going to be kissing you one day, and then kissing Kurt, or Roberto the next day. It's a reality TV show, for goodness sake.


But, no....Frank wasn't dealing with nerves, or stress. That loser decides, after he is picked to be the final three, that he still loves his ex girlfriend, and breaks Ali's heart on national TV. What a jackass! Seriously, Frank, you dissapoint me. I hope you and your Mr. Roger's sweaters live happliy ever after.




0 comments: